Monday, December 04, 2006

Bye for a while

Obviously, I can't keep up right now. I could use the typical excuses: The Holiday Season, Personal Writing Goals, School Work, but...well, those actually sound good so I'll use them. I'll be reading up on what you're doing,Bloggers, but I don't believe I'll post for a while. Life's got me busy as busy can be. I may join you again soon if I can feel like I've actually accomplished something. Until then, please keep me entertained with your lives. And please buy Product (Red) if you're consuming.

Support World AIDS Day

6 comments:

Kiyotoe said...

i'm not going to say anything "sappy" like "hurry back" or "i'll miss you". That's for saps.

As long as you'll keep peeking in, I've gotten a little accustomed to your challenging comments.

Reminds me of my favorite english teacher in high school that kept giving me "F"'s on my assignments because "you're capable of so much more".

Did i say she was my favorite?

TI said...

Burn out is lapping at my heels as well. Not going to be much blog action at Transitions, Ink this month either. Have a great rest. Looking forward to seeing you in the new year, Repeater.

Idiot Cook said...

I echo what TI just said. Enjoy your rest--we'll miss you in the blogosphere, but I'll look forward to seeing you in person in January!

Writer Bug said...

Rest, relax and enjoy!

Kiyotoe said...

man, you weren't kidding. I took a little sabbatical myself, came back and you're STILL gone.

Keep takin' it easy.

Kiyotoe said...

glad you're back. Even if you're just peeking from afar. I was starting to get too sappy without you around to keep me in check.