Saturday, August 11, 2007

Just When You Thought I was Gone, Now You Will Get to See Exactly What I Am Up To....

Oh, It’s been a long time sisters, but inspired both by Bug and TI, I’ve decided to wrangle my time into this reverse schedule. How come it seems like more to do when I write it down? Wow, I better stick to it, or I’m going to get jammed up the last week, where, as you will notice, I’ve taken some work- work I said I wasn’t going to do this semester, but well, dammit, I like having money in the bank & the Youth Council business just isn’t cutting it in that department, (though it’s rewarding and gives the warm fuzzies and all).

THIS IS MY IMAGE OF WARM FUZZIES


Time to run. Got to put on a show, you know…..

September 7th- Send out Packet

September 1st-6th- Work Microsoft show, write 7 pages Craft Essay & do exercises from The Scene Book, Draft Letter to AJ

August 28th- 31st- Prep for Microsoft show & finish last few “passes” of story in the evenings

August 21st- 27th- Finish Draft of new story

August 20th- Send out story for IS

August 14th-19th- Read From Where You Dream, Write Rough Draft of new story, go over IS story again

August 13th- Write Draft of IS

August 12th- Finish Section of The Art of Fiction

August 11th- Go Chaperone my Youth Fundraiser!!

4 comments:

Writer Bug said...

Welcome back, Repeater! Glad to "see" you. And I love the pic of the warm fuzzies. Are those your kitties?

TI said...

Great to see you, Repeater! Looks like a fine schedule. Let's the three of us keep one another honest!

Kiyotoe said...

"what?"

just kidding...that's all you left me on my last one remember?

You're giving me a serious complex with all this popping in and disappearing stuff. Do I smell bad or something?

Writer Bug said...

how'd your fundraiser go? Blog about it! ;)