Friday, November 17, 2006

Let it Shine


Another sunny day that lifts our gloomy mood. Sitting atop the roof looking out over the land, surveying the trees as the owls do at night, their particular screeching cat-yowls, the most frightening sound at midnight. Another calls back in a hoot that echoes out across the darkness. This land is beautiful in its crisp autumn sunshine. Unlike the dark days of winter. I’m working very hard at pulling things together. I’m trying to be good, to focus, to get things down, in order, in place. I’m ahead of the game and want to stay that way, feel I’ve been granted a particular freedom: a lightness, a warm breeze, a chance to rejuvenate, pick my head up. All this the power of sunshine.

2 comments:

TI said...

Lovely, lovely!

Kiyotoe said...

I'm getting sleepy.