Monday, March 19, 2007

Crunch Time


I'll tell you, life is so busy. All of the time, busy busy busy. I'm back at home and trying to catch up on my work for the book review class, with accounting for my husband's company, with the housework, and all those appointments you put off month after month that finally catch up with you (dentist, doctor, tune-up for the car). Add into the mix unexpected visits from friends and you've got yourself a booked calendar when all you really want to do is sit down and write a story or two. I'm looking forward to things settling down again soon, but I think perhaps I'm just fooling myself. They may never calm down. How will I ever fit in my bike rides?

4 comments:

TI said...

You're not alone, Repeater. I don't know if it ever calms down, but I feel that it must or I'll go crazy. Remember, one day we'll do that MIS retreat that we were talking about, and the *only* task in front of us for that week or whatever will be to sit down and write stories. Every day, for as long as we like. I love that photo!

Idiot Cook said...

If you figure it out, let the rest of us know! Hang in there, Repeater!

Kiyotoe said...

you have to squeeze in the bike rides Repeater. The exercise is crucial. It's the whole sound BODY and mind thing....

too bad you don't like nicknames, I had just come up with a good one for ya'.

Writer Bug said...

Yup, i've got no advice either. but i've got loads of empathy for you and the issue!